[Cerowrt-devel] spacebee

Christopher Robin pheoni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:34:11 EDT 2018

The portion of space with usable orbital paths is much, much smaller. One
rogue rocket with a poor/flawed understanding of that could endanger
several other satellites. Many systems already in orbit lack the redundancy
to handle a major collision. And any collision in orbit could ruin the
usability of a much larger section of space.