[Cerowrt-devel] why I haven't deployed ipv6 to any extent either

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Sep 11 06:04:36 EDT 2018

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> After comcast renumbered over and over again... I gave up on deploying
> ipv6 on my campus lan to any real extent. Is it possible to get PI
> space at this point?

You can certainly get it from RIPE; I assume you can from ARIN as well?
I think it was around the ~$1500-$2000 mark per year for a /32? My issue
with it when I looked into it was getting someone to route it (you can
get BGP-peering over a tunnel from HE.net, but then you might as well
use some of their address space for free...).

-Toke