[Cerowrt-devel] I so love seeing stuff like this

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sat Feb 2 01:09:37 EST 2019

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019, David Lang wrote:

> I had high hopes for these, but the driver development is not working
> well, it's one guy at Marvell who does it in his spare time, nobody else
> has the info to be able to work on it.

It's the wifi you're worried about? I've read about people having problems
with the wifi part.

root at wrt1200:~# uptime
  07:07:52 up 122 days, 21:47,  load average: 1.04, 0.91, 0.58

I don't use its wifi (I use ubiquiti APs for that), but with 250/100 +
CAKE I still have CPU cycles to spare and also use it as a NAS. Been
perfectly stable for me with 18.06.1.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se