[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: voting rights in general

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:14:25 EDT 2019

This has been an ongoing discussion on the ietf mailing list,
spiraling down into useless discussion, once again.

I'd kicked it off with:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/2mjhGErGYRWjKb0oZH_Ddh4YI0Y

(Something like 7% of the people doing ietf work currently get a vote
for top management, due to the "must attend" requirement.)

there is a related discussion on the same list, about fixing the recall process.