[Cerowrt-devel] openwrt freeze jan 1

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:49:24 EST 2020

If you have any spare time this upcoming holiday to play with openwrt head....

I note that this is apparently not in there as yet:
https://forum.openwrt.org/t/aql-and-the-ath10k-is-lovely/59002

(and after much testing I settled on a 10ms target and found that
retries were really the next
big problem messing things up. Felix also found and fixed a few other
bugs related to aql). I am
hoping to clear some time myself to see where things stand.

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729