[Cerowrt-devel] my thx to spacex (and kerbal space program) for cheering me up all year

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:37:46 EST 2020

If it wasn't for such a long list of wonderful accomplishments in
space, it would have been a sadder year. i just re-recorded my song
"one first landing" out on my dinghy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjur0RG-v-I&feature=youtu.be

Maybe someday I'll get scott manley to do his verse on this. Try as I
might over the past few years, I still can't cop his accent.

Now if we can only fix starlink's bufferbloat! It looks to me like the
firmware is QCA's openwrt derivative...

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729