[Cerowrt-devel] OpenWrt 19.07 is out

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 9 17:07:19 EST 2020

Hi Maciej

> On Jan 9, 2020, at 22:58, Maciej Sołtysiak <maciej at soltysiak.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In case you haven't seen that happen as it's quite fresh...
> OpenWrt 19.07 [1] is out, with ar71xx transitioning to ath79, with WPA3 support.
>
> Anybody upgraded their WNDR3800 to ath79-based 19.07 yet?

	I switched my wndr3700v2 from ar71xx to ath79 last summer (IIRC) and it just worked (it required a --force switch ot sysupgrade, and I opted to not keep the configuration but recreated it after the switch (to also prune old default values in /etc/config/sqm that might have changed)). But I am running on master for the last year, but I expect this to be similar for 19.07. Good luck

Best Regards
	Sebastian