[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] anyone using google stadia?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:27:16 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:09 PM Pedro Tumusok <pedro.tumusok at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have it, but have not fired up for awhile.

Do you have the controller?

> Lets see if I can get around to do some captures in a couple of days, if anybody wants it, please feel free :)

Thx so much! Testing what happens normally, and then when load is
offered (e.g. rrul), should be "interesting" in
the long run, but just having a few reference captures from around the
world, and on different service types (fiber,cable, wifi, dsl),
would be a good start to understanding the state of the art here -
pacing, actual traffic volume (both ways), etc - can be easily
derived even from encrypted traffic.

... and being stuck at home myself, I was considering getting the
service to play with! What's the best game y'all have tried on it? I'm
not much of a first-person shooter person, the last game I played much
of was starcraft.... I would enjoy taking some of y'all on on some
game, while
testing...