[Cerowrt-devel] mo bettah open source multi-party videoconferncing in an age of bloated uplinks?

Anthony Minessale II anthm at freeswitch.com
Sat Mar 28 02:53:12 EDT 2020

Working on this a bit right now. I have the controls to tell the browser to
send less manually but not auto. We might add transport-cc as google seems
to have picked that one. We can have you on a call sometime to test.

--

[image: Inline image 1]

Anthony Minessale II | President

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: anthm at freeswitch.com

Mobile: +12623098501

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>