[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: You're Invited: DWeb Virtual Meetup—next Wednesday--Decentralized Storage 💾 💻

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:40:20 EDT 2020

while I'm referring to stuff that's actually fun and off-topic... I've long
off been watching progress in this area, knowing that
"fixing bufferbloat" is a key requirement for technologies like this to
succeed.

I have to note that I am finding jitsi meet, rather than zoom, quite
useful. The frame rate, in particular, is amazing.