[Cerowrt-devel] 10gige and 2.5gige

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:17:55 EST 2021

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 10:07 AM David P. Reed <dpreed at deepplum.com> wrote:

> I know I shouldn't kink or pull fiber hard. In the worst case, I pull
> light flexible conduit through walls with pull strings so I can add
> arbitrary numbers of fibers. This is good practice, anyway (for wires or
> fibers).

This is what I recommend to my friends/family when they talk about remodels
and having the walls open:  Run 1" flexible conduit to any place that you
think you'd want to run a cable to, while the walls are open, it's cheap
and easy then, and a massive reduction in headaches later on, if you find
you want to replace coax with cat6, or cat5 with fiber, etc..

-Aaron