[Cerowrt-devel] a start at the FCC filing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:23:57 EST 2021

Link below:

If anyone would care to edit or comment. I really struggled with a
means to present an
"upgrade in place" in a uniformly positive manner. I had to cut out a
lot of cusswords.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T21on7g1MqQZoK91epUdxLYFGdtyLRgBat0VXoC9e3I/edit?usp=sharing

Secondly, I also decided that I didn't care so much about having to
submit this in the context (and noise) of the rural broadband thing,
so the pressure came off me to get it done by feb 20, with the
inevitable outcome of me not getting on it til this morning. :/

Getting there, but it's been kind of lonely... I can do a
videoconference today between now and 11AM
if anyone would like to join in at:
https://tun.taht.net:8443/group/bufferbloat and will be back online
tonight after 6PM.

That said, it would be good to fire this off there, and/or do an "open
letter", do a press release, and open up more shots at whatever
government orgs we can aim at.

PS It would help my focus a lot if some folk tossed some dough into my
patreon. https://www.patreon.com/dtaht and longer term, if this
develops into something good, we can do a bake sale for a press
release.

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729