[Cerowrt-devel] THE INFRASTRUCTURE, INVESTMENT AND JOBS ACT

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:32:57 EST 2021

(sorry for the caps, I just copy-pasted that) Anyway, these folk over here

https://discuss.broadband.money/c/broadband-grant-resources/broadband-grant-guide

have a fairly clear guide to how $65b of funding for upgrading
america's broadband can be got at. I kind of hope that somehow, in one
or more of these programs, we can find a way to make better routers
for everyone, especially given "broadband" is still defined as 25mbit
down/3 mbit up. The site plans to have forums and speakers and a
variety of other means to bridge the comprehension gap.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC