[Cerowrt-devel] android, sqm-autorate and lte and videoconferencing

Andrew Somerville aesomerville at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:37:39 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the introduction Sebastian.

To give some context, my wife and I relocated to the Scottish Highlands and
now rely upon a 4G LTE connection for work and personal use through
Vodafone UK. I have spent quite a lot of time working on this autorate
problem and have tried to leverage Sebastian's expertise in this field as
much as possible. I have tried to keep it as simple as possible with some
rationale and objective criticism behind the major logic. I value feedback
and criticism.

I now use the bash implementation in my main branch on my RT3200 router as
a service 24/7. I have rewritten it a few times and will do so again, or
switch to another better approach if available. There have been a few ports
of some of the earlier versions like this Golang version (
https://github.com/notsure2/cake-autorate).

Kind regards,

Andrew