[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] android, sqm-autorate and lte and videoconferencing

Luis A. Cornejo luis.a.cornejo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 01:27:52 EDT 2022

It still is Cake underneath doing the work, autorate is just adjusting
available bandwidth to get the best latency at the best possible bandwidth.
I would think it's the same limitation. I believe Dave Taht mentioned
possibly making cake take advantage of multiple cores in the next
version/rewrite of Cake.