[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] ntia broadband RFC

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:38:07 EST 2022

I still have not got on this, and the filing deadline is feb 4th. If
anyone wants to weigh in...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FjRo9MNnVOLh733SNPNyqaR1IFee7Q5qbMrmW1PlPr8/edit?usp=sharing

possibly leveraging some of this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T21on7g1MqQZoK91epUdxLYFGdtyLRgBat0VXoC9e3I/edit

Go for it! I am low on words this month.