[Cerowrt-devel] [Starlink] loon postmortem

Mike Puchol mike at starlink.sx
Wed Feb 23 16:22:23 EST 2022

Back when they were launching commercial services in Kenya, I started a three-part series on Loon, which I didn’t finish as they shut down while I took a break to learn about LTE networks: https://mikepuchol.com/loon-why-moonshots-matter-6e4fbb015281

It was really interesting to then read the “lessons learned” document, which showed I was correct on some things, wrong in others, and naive in a few :-)

Best,

Mike