[Cerowrt-devel] DMARC policy change fix for lists.bufferbloat.net

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:37:04 EDT 2022

Over the past year or three the DMARC policy change to how mailing
lists were handled have been propagating across the net. I wasn't
paying attention. A lot of people have been auto-unsubscribed over the
last few months. I'm still working on improving the DMARC policy
here... and this is a test message of munging replies differently...

The bloat mailing list, which at its peak was above 550 people, is now
down to around 350, and for all I know the DMARC classifiers have been
tossing all the email that remains into your spam folders. If you've
been missing all the exciting, innovative debloating activity across
so many aspects of our project - the iab workshop last sept for
example, the new speedtest.net app, the improvements to wifi, news on
the latest broadband activities, etc, etc, our mailing list archives,
would be a good place to look to see when these problems really
started.

IF you have been missing emails from this domain, please contact me
privately so I can look over the logs. There's at least 3 different
behaviors happening - rejections, which is what I noticed, but 250
quarantine I had not, until today, and something that I cannot
describe, only curse at, as yet.

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC