[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [ih] "The Real Origin of Cisco Systems" by Tom Rindfleisch

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:47:20 EDT 2022

I've written elsewhere about how I tried to take the death and
recycling of the linuxrouter project in stride, (
http://the-edge.blogspot.com/2003/06/wireless-connection.html ), not
quitting in a rage as dave cinege did - and I try not to express, too
often, how hard it has been to get anywhere on improving wifi.

I didn't know this history of cisco. Perversely, I feel better.