[Cerowrt-devel] risc-v 2 ethernet port router

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun May 7 12:27:04 EDT 2023

Well, I do not know if it is fq_codel capable. A lot of folk have been
missing on adding in BQL support of late, and as to whether it has the
horsepower to do SQM at these rates is undetermined - I have generally felt
gobs of cache were required to do soft rate shaping.

Secondly, you can always add a 3rd ethernet port via usb nowadays.

As for heat, unknown. I am happy to see risc-v becoming ever more capable,
I do keep hoping we will see a wifi chip built around it.

--
Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7058793910227111937/