[Cerowrt-users] custom firewall rules

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sun Dec 9 18:08:51 EST 2012

I don't seem to actually get any of my custom firewall rules acted on.
I expect things to go into the forwarding_rule CHAIN:

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
  233 19162 ACCEPT     all      *      *       ::/0                 ::/0                 ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
    1    72 DROP       all      *      *       ::/0                 ::/0                 ctstate INVALID
  129 14745 forwarding_rule  all      *      *       ::/0                 ::/0
  129 14745 forward    all      *      *       ::/0                 ::/0
  129 14745 reject     all      *      *       ::/0                 ::/0

but, it always seems to be empty:

Chain forwarding_rule (1 references)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination

My rules look enabled, and I see them in /etc/config/firewall.

(btw: I'm running CeroWrt Sugarland r33573, v3.3.8 )

] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.