[Cerowrt-users] IPv6 router advertisements on custom interfaces

Steven Barth cyrus at openwrt.org
Mon Dec 10 09:42:31 EST 2012

For OpenWrt, npt66 won't be the default method - instead the default
should be to split up the WAN prefix to distribute to downstream
interfaces and fallback to relaying if there are no prefixes.

I personally think npt66 would not make much sense outside of
multi-uplink situations at least for plain OpenWrt, I cannot speak for
CeroWrt.