[Cerowrt-users] [Cerowrt-devel] Chromecast on cerowrt

Christopher Robin pheoni at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:29:30 EDT 2013

Ah, let me explain the problem better.

The chromecast connects just fine via 2.4 ghz. It's unable to connect via
5ghz or ethernet. But to stream to the chromecast you have to be connected
to the router via 2.4ghz as well. If you're connected via ethernet or 5ghz
you can't see the chromecast to stream to it.

I've tried several devices (ipad, android phone, desktop) and they all come
back with the same result. If you connect to the network via 2.4ghz the
chromecast works fine. If you connect any other way, you can't talk to the
chromecast.

I've verified that the networks I'm connecting to are all on the same vlan.