[Cerowrt-users] lower priority of some specific traffic

Kail kaildio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:45:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I currently use the latest Cerowrt build, 3.7.5 and I'd like to know
the best way to tweak the simple_qos script to my specific needs.

I want to lower the priority, and likely starve, some specific egress
UDP flows: assign them a very-low guaranteed rate and starve them if
there is anything else in queue. Something like "optional traffic" ...
if they get dropped i don't really care, it's not a fair queue in this
case.

I've already marked them with iptables, i need to know which is, in
your opinion, the best way to integrate this in the egress tc part.

Best regards,
Andrea