[Cerowrt-users] [Cerowrt-devel] WNDR3800CH varient doesn't load WNDR3800 firmware (fixed)

Sam Chessman sam.chessman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 23:29:04 EDT 2014

Dave,
I am also happy to report success with the squashfs wndr3800ch img
from http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/test-wndr3800ch/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wndr3800ch-squashfs-factory.img
This feels ready, time to push upstream and get openwrt to pull the
change.  It's working.

I also used tftp factory reset, and am enjoying the extensive luci interface.
I enabled SQM which is my main reason for loading Cerowrt.  I'll be
setting this up for some throughput tests in the coming weeks and
wanted to add my thanks as well.

Sam

<footers deleted>