[Cerowrt-users] Squid

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 19 09:44:27 EST 2014

Hi,

Is there a technical reason for choosing polipo over Squid for CeroWRT?

I'm looking to use CeroWRT with a project and have my DSCP/QoS
configured, but I need to do more fancy things with HTTP (including some
logging) and so need Squid.

Is it possible to install the Squid package from the OpenWRT packages?
Or has someone built a CeroWRT package for Squid already that I can use?

If not, I guess I'm jumping over to the cerowrt-devel list and looking
for help with building CeroWRT packages.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]