[Cerowrt-users] Missing packages in CeroWrt repository

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:48:27 EDT 2014

Great post, Paul. Looks like nginx is indeed the better option in terms of
performance and stability. Though, going through your links, I noticed
this: "Lighttpd has had support for IPv6 for a long time. IPv6 support for
nginx is in the
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.nginx.english/9979/focus=9989>
works".

I suppose the devs might have a better answer to provide.