[Cerowrt-users] Open VPN config

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:21:03 EDT 2014

Eric:

Most of the cerowrt folk are on cerowrt-devel.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/vpn.openvpn has some doc on setting
up openvpn on openwrt which mostly applies to cerowrt.

Your internal hosts should be able to initiate a vpn connection
through a cerowrt box, no problem.

As for routing the vpn, you do have to allow the ips in with bcp38,
among other things. If you post your route table here (or to a bug in
the cerowrt database) perhaps that will show something.

As for generating keys and CA on the router itself - well, it's safer,
faster and there is more entropy if you do that on a separate box
entirely.

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/make-wifi-fast