[Codel] Welcome to the CoDel mailing list.

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Wed Apr 25 03:55:38 EDT 2012

Until the CoDel article is published on the ACM Queue web site, this
list will both not be announced, and while archived, the archive will
not be public.   Therefore, until publication, all subscriptions have to
be approved by Kathie Nichols; after publication, this will become a
normal public self-subscribe list with public archive.  Similarly,
please do not publish any code you may write until then, though feel
free to share it among members of the list.  As I expected, the ethernet
implementation should be very easy, but wireless will be "interesting",
as in the Chinese curse....

The intent is to capture the followup discussion on CoDel from Kathie's
initial presentation on April 24, so that as people join, at least some
of the questions can already have been answered and we can all avoid
duplication of effort  Your questions will be very helpful to Kathie as
she works to get the article and presentation up as fast as possible,
and then ultimately in the eventual "dead tree" publication.

                    - Jim