[Codel] fq_codel and 802.11n packet aggregation

Andrew McGregor andrewmcgr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 07:15:49 EST 2012

You don't ever want to increase either target or interval... in fact, leaving interval completely alone and slightly reducing target is all you should do.

fq_codel suffers a little on wireless... but to be sure, it isn't bad, it is still a vast improvement on basically anything else, it simply isn't quite optimal for that environment.

As to how long it will take to get this sorted, I don't think anyone will know for a month or two... but that might be all it takes.

Andrew