[Codel] codel "oversteer"

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Wed Jun 20 16:14:08 EDT 2012

Good traffic mixing seems to be the answer to ack compression and
fqcodel should provide that. I've just started to rerun the reverse
traffic scenarios I ran before we wrote the paper, now using (a slight
variant of Eric's) fqcodel and it looks better at controlling the
queue. It's not that ack compression foils codel; it still works but
not as well. Ack compression foils tcp.

	Kathie