[Codel] linuxcon speaker proposals due june 1

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:28:39 EDT 2012

It appears this conference takes place simultaneously with linux plumbers,
however the speaking times are an hour. Perhaps we could do codel
twice? And the deadline for submittal to plumbers is today.

Also, we only have 4 talks lined up for the bufferbloat segment, I'd be
interested in the following subjects:

TCP Fast Open - any early results?
The issues with ECN
Ledbat (aka bittorrent) in a non-drop tail world
The effects of TSO/GSO and GRO/LRO on e2e network performance
Cubic vs Westwood with netperf remote control

Other ideas?

I don't know if anyone would be interested in me pimping cerowrt at plumbers
or the LF conference or not...

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> see https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/cfp for submittal info
>
> event is aug 29-31