[Codel] CoDel + 3.3 kernel

Roger Jørgensen rogerj at gmail.com
Sat May 26 07:14:32 EDT 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Rishita Rajal Anubhai
<rishita at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I built the kernel from source (net-next) and have the exact same
> issue of the 'unknown qdisc'. Any thoughts on what could be wrong
> with the config or debugging ideas would be very helpful.

Don't know which version or where you've downloaded iproute source,
but the issue sound familiar to what I had for a while - the short
explanation is that you're using the wrong binary.
Try running it directly from the installation directory
# ./tc/tc qdisc show

Anyway, you've probably done make install and that didn't work for the
source I had, the Makefile tried to install everything into
"ROOTDIR=$(DESTDIR)" but DESTDIR was never defined, as soon as I did
that everything worked smooth.

--- Roger J ---