[Codel] fq_codel : interval servo

Eric Dumazet eric.dumazet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:28:35 EDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 11:17 -0700, Dave Taht wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In reviewing this mail I realized I used three different names
> for tcp_limit_output_bytes, corrected below...

This TSQ limit is a per flow limit, and a workaround for people still
using pfifo_fast, so that a single TCP elephant flow doesnt hurt too
much.

Our expectation is to replace pfifo_fast using a fq_codel like qdisc

In linux Plumber Conference, the last part of my pres was to say that I
was working on this.

Dont waste your time on TSQ, use the real thing.