[Codel] [Ns-developers] NS-3 has been accepted for GSOC 2013

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Tue Apr 16 05:01:13 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

I did some work in ns-3 related to the bufferbloat.

I've fixed some things inside CoDel, implemented ECN support for TCP,
DCTCP, D2TCP, Adaptive RED, FIFO FAST, GRED and ECN inside CoDel.

If you, or anyone else, is interested, I've put this code on my GitHub:

https://github.com/i-maravic/ns-3

I currently don't have the time to polish this up for the ns-3
upstreaming process.

BR
Igor