[Codel] New to codel-- how to run codel on a linux box?

Dong Mo montedong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:21:32 EST 2013

That makes a lot of sense.

I missed the point the fq separate ICMP and tcp flows.

My current setting is

Ubuntu sender A with codel (htb and fq and fq_codel happens here)
---1G---freebsd ipfw machine inject link delay of 20ms------1G-----Ubuntu
receiver B machine.

What I am trying to do is measure the delay of packets of the same flow
experienced in A under different queuing policies (sfq or fq_codel).

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks
-Mo