[Codel] sprout

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Thu Jul 11 11:45:03 EDT 2013

Yes. In point of fact, that is not what I think. I've pointed out the
differences a
few places. I did do a simulator version of the sfqcodel code that could be
configured closer to the fq_codel code at the request/expense of CableLabs.

Dave, not completely sure which reservation about maxpacket is in reference.

	Kathie