[Codel] some useful tweaks to sfqcodel

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Thu Mar 7 13:47:15 EST 2013

CableLabs paid for some enhancements to sfqcodel so they could do a
wider range of testing. They have generously allowed me to put that
version out. The caveat is that
there may be some bugs and we are expecting to hear about them if you
find them!
I put the links on my codel page: http://pollere.net/CoDel.html

Also, coming soon is the web client and server code for ns-2 that is
used in the CableLabs
work. This is an update and enhancement of the web client and server
code I orignally
developed for ns and ported to an old version of ns-2. Hmm, I did this a
very long time ago at two now-defunct companies. Hope Pollere doesn't go
out of business if I post
them!

Note I used packmime in the ACM paper but the web client/server allows
us to get a
measure of page load time.

	Kathie