[Codel] CoDel on ns2.35 simulator

safa khan safakhan413 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:30:34 EDT 2013

Dear Members

First of all thank you for the amazing idea that CoDel is :)

I have downloaded CoDel from https://github.com/dtaht/ns2
In fact I downloaded everything as a zip so that if CoDel needs some other
files in the directory I wouldn't miss them out.

However, I have been trying to run ns codel.tcl on the my shell. My linux
kernel version is 3.6. It gives the following error

ftps 1 webrate 0 cbrs 0 bw 3000000.0 filesize 10000000 reverse 0
accessdly 20 bneckdly 10 realrtt 100 bneckbw 3000000.0
invalid command name "Queue/CoDel"
    while executing
"Queue/CoDel set target_ $target"
    (file "codel.tcl" line 143)

A little help will be highly appreciated.

--
Regards
Safa Nasir