[Codel] Fwd: [Ns-developers] ns-2.36 release candidate available for testing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:27:12 EST 2014

I have not had time to test much of all the aqm and packet scheduling
stuff that has landed in ns2 mainline, personally. Hopefully all of
you out there using out of tree patches can try what has been
mainlined to see what, if anything broke. Please direct replies and
feedback at the ns-developers list, not here.