[Codel] Floating an Idea. ip_fq_codel

Richard Edmands thesirdmz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:35:00 EDT 2014

With the tc filter flow hash keys i've been having problems verifying if
they've been installed. I've searched the man pages and haven't found the
solution. It "should" be tc filter show dev *insert dev*
but that doesn't list them :(
any ideas what i've missed.

tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: handle 1 \
        flow hash keys dst divisor 8192