[Codel] RRUL Test

Andrew McGregor andrewmcgr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:15:34 EDT 2015

Check the dependencies; if you have the right version of netperf
(later than 2.6.0), it should be OK, but you really ought to be
running a more current distribution with the latest version of
everything relevant for your results to be particularly meaningful.
Ubuntu 14.04 would be your best bet for a distribution that should
just work.

As for step-by-step instructions, sorry, that would take quite some
time to write.