[Codel] RRUL Test

sahil grover sahilgrover013 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:52:20 EDT 2015

Thanks Andrew Sir and Toke Sir for replying.

Toke Sir,

Please clear one more thing.

According to  Quick Start(
https://github.com/tohojo/netperf-wrapper#quick-start):
#### You must install netperf on two computers.Netperf needs to be started
in “server mode” on one #computer so it can listen for commands from the
other.

####Note: You may also use the netserver that is running on
netperf.bufferbloat.net - use “-H #netperf.bufferbloat.net” in the commands
above.

if i choose  "netperf.bufferbloat.net" as a server then i think i can
proceed with one computer for bufferbloat test.
Does it make any difference?
i just need your confirmation.