[Codel] why RED is not considered as a solution to bufferbloat.

sahil grover sahilgrover013 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:37:28 EST 2015

(i) First of all,i want to know whether RED was implemented or not?
if not then what were the reasons(major) ?
anyone please tell me in simple words here only,because i don't want to
read any paper like "RED in a different light".

(ii)Second, as we all know RED controls the  average queue size from
growing.
So it also controls delay in a way or  we can say  is a solution to
bufferbloat problem. Then why it was not considered.