[Codel] [Cake] Today's cake is fishcake a la creme. Enjoy your meal.

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Jun 3 03:14:21 EDT 2015

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> A better anti-spam setup seems to be needed, on a newer OS with LTS
> support. I have a linode servers with ubuntu 15.04 partially setup,
> but am still sorting out how to do reverse dns right and if there is
> any decent spamassassin, SPF, etc magic to add, soon would be a good
> time.

Adding SPF records and signing outgoing mail with DKIM is a good idea to
avoid *outgoing* mail getting marked as spam. As far as incoming,
spamassassin combined with some on-SMTP filtering (RBLs and/or
greylisting depending on your preferences and tolerance for mail delay)
is a good first step at least. :)

-Toke