[Codel] concept of interval in codel

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Tue Mar 3 14:32:16 EST 2015

Specifically, I'd recommend reading the last internet draft and/or watching
Van's IETF talk since the original paper may have been unclear. I also
wrote a note awhile ago trying to clarify a common misconception about
interval and target, http://pollere.net/Pdfdocs/noteburstymacs.pdf. I
haven't reviewed it for a while so not sure if it should be improved (well,
probably it should but it can get in line...)

	Kathie