[Codel] [aqm] Codel's count variable and re-entering dropping state at small time intervals

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:05:01 EDT 2015

this is not a day to discuss codel. it is a day to fix the internet.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151014005564/en/Global-Internet-Experts-Reveal-Plan-Secure-Reliable

Please expect any codel related discussion to go by the wayside for a while.

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht