[Codel] [Make-wifi-fast] fq_codel_drop vs a udp flood

Isaac Konikoff isaac.konikoff at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:17:22 EDT 2016

Here are two similar test results with TCP download throughput over the air
using ch149 ht80 to a Netgear R7000 AP.

Lanforge TCP download test with 1 station downloading for 1 minute up to 10
stations.

Flent test with 1 station using the tcp_download test to a netserver
running on the eth1 port of the same box with the ath10k client.
​

​
Both tests are send to self from the Lanforge box, but the RF is over the
air to the AP under test.

Isaac