[Codel] Codel configuration

Rodrigo Alvarez Dominguez rodrigo.alvarez.dominguez at ericsson.com
Mon Jan 14 05:45:29 EST 2019

Hi
I would like to know if it is possible to have the following configuration where there is a rate limit and codel algorithm configured over the same interface

tc qdisc add dev r1-eth0 root handle 1: htb
tc class add dev r1-eth0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 10000kbit burst 15kbit
tc qdisc add dev r1-eth0 parent 1:1 handle 10: fq_codel limit 1000 target 5000 interval 10000 noecn
tc filter add dev r1-eth0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst 0.0.0.0/0 flowid 1:1

Regards.
Rodrigo

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>

RODRIGO ÁLVAREZ DOMÍNGUEZ
System Engineer
BICP DUNC PC NDO SD DPI SM

Ericsson
Ed.Milenium C/Via de los Poblados 13
28033 Madrid, Spain
Phone +34615993132
Mobile +34615993132
rodrigo.alvarez.dominguez at ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: Ericsson, registered office in Madrid. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>