[Codel] [Bloat] The "Some Congestion Experienced" ECN codepoint - a new internet draft -

Richard Scheffenegger rscheff at gmx.at
Mon Mar 11 03:35:07 EDT 2019

I can remember reading quite a few papers where a similar scheme for ect(1) was adopted - often with additional changes on both ends to make use of this signal. Including schemes that encoded complex information in the stream of ect0/ect1...

Where can one find simulations of the interaction between legacy and l4s flows when using this?

I think the l4s use of dctcp, to allow coupled queue selection based on the transports expectations, is a more useful case for ect(1)

Richard

Gesendet mit der GMX iPhone App

Am 11.03.19 um 08:08 schrieb Mikael Abrahamsson